Monday, February 20, 2006

Why would I Blog.
People have asked me" Dino, why do you think your opinion matters??" and all I can answer is " It really doesn't." And I mean that. My opinion when it comes to what really matters, means squat. I am as uninformed as the next average guy and really have no business throwing my two cents in. However I believe that I do represent the average guy on most things and would like my friends, family, distant relations, complete strangers and everyone in between to know what my opinion is if just to cause conversation or a knock down drag out fight. Sometimes I will be writting my own opinions and sometimes I will play Devil's advocate and write a conflicting view. Who cares as long as it keeps me thinking. I doubt people will actually be that interested in my thoughts it's just that I am so self centered and shallow that I want to see my shit in print.
Enjoy

2 Comments:

Blogger hippietim said...

dino, whether or not you blog is not important. the important thing is that you make those green beans again.

5:50 PM  
Blogger dino said...

Hippie,

For you my brother, I will make green beans.

The secret is in the Pork Fat.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home