Thursday, March 02, 2006



Three Great Ladies in my Life.

This is a picture of three great ladies. The first on the left is my wife Kat. The one on the right is my sister-in-law Lisa. The one in the middle is my daughter Kayla.

My wife is a great lady for all she has shown me in my life. From how to be patient to dealing with very adverse situations. Thank you Kat.

My sister-in-law is also a great lady. She has shown me time and again that when life doesn't give you all the things you deserve, be thankful for the things you have and make the best of them. She always lookes at life in a positive way no matter what. Thank you Lisa. You are not an in-law but a real sister.

And last is my daughter who is also a great lady. Time and time again she shows me how exciting life is everyday. Each day is a new adventure and around every corner lies something new and wonderful. At thirty five I often forget this lesson. Thank you Kayla. You reminded me that life is always an adventure.

To quote an old cliche "Its not the destination, it's the journey."

CHefdino

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home