Monday, March 20, 2006

What is wrong with this picture??? Absolutely Nothing.


On this day my daughter and I decided to walk on the beach at Emerald Isle, North Carolina. Yes that is me, CHefdino, hairy chest (actually I am covered in hair like some sort of dwarf sasquatch) and all. My family and I were down at the beach to witness my two friends, Jeff and Leslie, tying the knot. My daughter was having the time of her life in this picture. By default therefore so was I. I don't have any pearls of wisdom or, if you prefer, dingle-berry's today. I just wanted to put up a picture of a happy time. These things happen all the time. Happiness is where you find it.

I just happen to find it in the smile of my three year old daughter.


I hope you enjoy the scene as much as I enjoyed living it.


-CHefdino-

2 Comments:

Blogger Lightning Corey said...

She's cute. Happiness is where you find it.. I'll remeber that..Thanks

4:53 PM  
Blogger hippietim said...

princes leia and chewbacca!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home