Saturday, April 22, 2006


What a Ham!!!!

This little cutie is my almost 4 y.o. daughter. She is wearing her "Easter" outfit and posing for the needed Easter pictures. When I was her age, my family and I would dress up and go to breakfast at Denny's. That was our big family thing. We would on extremity rare occasions go to church. I have no memories of visiting friends or family or doing anything except this one event. Once we went to the Japanese gardens in California after breakfast ( I think it was Easter ) but that is the only memories I have of Easter growing up.

So this Easter, my wife and I took my daughter over to some friends to create some memories. That is what holidays should be about. Friends, family, and fun. Now I am not disparaging my Parents for my missing out on something. I am just saying that if you can do something that creates this kind of memories you should. If you have read my blogs you know my parents did not have the same opportunities as I do at this stage in my own immediate family's life. I merely wish to create some memories.

Thanks for the Memories.

-CHefdino-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home